Straps are among the strongest and easiest ways to lift your boat. This strap kit is designed to lift a boat from the joists of a boathouse and comes complete with:
- 2 4” x 18’ polyester straps.
- BH6500 aluminum gear plate with a 1 h.p. motor, 16’ of wire, and a switch.
- 2 heavy-duty h-bearings.
- 2 18” welded pipe brackets.
- 120’ of ¼” galvanized cable complete with thimbles and cable clamps.
- 4 6lb weights.
- 4 1 ton safety hooks.
- 4 snatch blocks with grease zircs.
- A bolt bag that will accommodate double 2x’s for beams.
This kit is rated for a 6000lb boat and starts at $2,825*. Does not include the 2" galvanized pipe, installation or shipping.
*Price varies depending on optional additions, such as the Gem Remote. This remote allows you to operate your lift at the touch of a button and can be set up for most lifts.
Call for your free estimate at 352-394-5666.